Saturday, May 16, 2009

Come Back To Me

I wrote this post a couple of days ago but yanked it down right after posting as I figured it was a bit over the top happy even for my current state of mind. On closer inspection, however, it is quite fitting.

Some weeks back I had a conversation about how things have a tendency of sorting themselves out. Whether I was born under a lucky star or perhaps my paying off debt to karma is working out, I don't know, but somehow things do fall into place for me. Not without hickups, but still, if someone steals your last dollar bill and then the next day you win the lottery, you're able to recover from the loss quite quickly, right? If I am a lion or any other predatory feline, at least I can trust I will always land on my two feet ;)

Today my apartment will be invaded by men in suits and women in dresses for this year's Eurovision. Can't wait, especially to see all my lovely girlfriends all dressed up in the same room! :)


Life, ladies and gentlemen, can not even be said to be good right now. It's as close to perfection as I think it gets. The picture above of Tiia, Scott and Dave pretty much sums it up, I think :)

"Your voice it keeps pursuing me,
and I should have acted differently, I know."

Minor Majority - Come Back To Me (Reasons To Hang Around, 2006)

2 comments:

abraxas242 said...

come back to me er en av de fineste balladene som er lagd av en nordmann.
Hele plata er grisefin!

Det var forøvrig Grand Prix-fest her også. Vidar fikk i seg en hel flaske Baileys. Need I say more?

C said...

Hehe :-)
Partyet her tok også ganske greit av.
Og ja, Minor Majority visste hva de drev med på den plata. Fy faen, Hanne, livet er så bra :-)