Monday, December 29, 2008

You Can Have What's Left Of Me

Sometimes I get caught without ever seeing it coming. It grabs a fistful of my hair and drags me in. Ok, so I'm a sucker for ballads, but I mean... Jessica Simpson's ex husband? I saw Employee of the Month during Christmas, by the way. Not the best of movies, that one.

Christmas is over, and in two days so is the year. In many ways 2008 has been a good one. New job, loads of new and brilliant friends, a lot of laughter and plenty of records, concerts, travels, movies and books. Still, off course, something's always wrong! People are this year's hang-up. People that are not what they seem to be, sometimes more, sometimes less. It's frustrating the hell out of me, and I suspect it'll grow worse every year. On a good note it must be said that this year has had more people being better than expected than vice versa.

I always blog a year summary list with best records, concerts and trips, but that'll have to wait for another day. Today I will hook up with Hanne after I leave the office, and expect to have a morally productive conversation with her. And a beer or two. :)

No comments: