Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Set The Fire To The Third Bar

Last night the lovely people from Knyttiöt (not spelled like that, but I like how it sounds when I read it) put winter tires on my car, and hence I am well equipped to handle the upcoming snow, whenever it should decide to arrive. Speaking of snow (Patrol, that is), Mr Lightbody & co released a new album - A Hundred Million Suns (a bit out of season, that title...) last week. I'll try to get around to buying and reviewing it asap, although I must say I kind of have enough with my record collection as it is at the moment.

Yesterday I hooked up with Deb and Quinn for Bar 9 lemon chicken and knitting, a very enjoyable affair. I am knitting a shawl, and progressing like never before seen with any of my other projects, but unfortunately I do not have enough yarn and will hence soon run into troubles will it. This Saturday I'm going to drag Quinn with me to the Menita in Espoo, to see if I can finally pierce a hole in one of those vouchers of mine, and in the evening I have been invited to a Halloween party that I think will be good fun.

I'm looking forward to closing the month of October on Friday. We're pretty much in line with our forecast, so it should be smooth sailing *knock on wood*. The same day I'm turning a little bit older, and as usual I'm trying to let it go by in silence. Will start a new life on Monday next week, off course, with exercise and a healthy diet :p

Now, back to my steady companion Excel, and the joys it brings. Show me some love by suggesting what on earth I should dress up as on Saturday!

No comments: