Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Songs Are In Your Eyes

Most days are good days. Some days are a bit shittier than others, and then there are the days where you basically wish you had not bothered to get out of bed. Today is one of those last ones. In fact, I am quite sure today would have been a blossom of a day if I'd spent it in bed. In the office it's been more like a rotting cactus.

I'm going to see The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas with Movie Night this evening, and will probably end up sobbing my eyes out. (I don't know if you can tell, but my level of commitment to this day really does leave a thing or two to be desired.)

On a completely different note, my CD listening project is going nowhere fast. First Richard Ashcroft tricked me into skipping both The Ark and Ash, and now I'm for some reason spending my days in the office with U2 and at home with Damien Rice. Three months, and I'm still not out of the A's. It'll take me until 2025 to get to Cajsa-Stina Åkerström at this rate.

"I've had enough of romantic love."
U2 - Miracle Drug (How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb, 2004)

2 comments:

Sorgenfri said...

Meeeeen; deeeet kommer en dag - i morgen...! *tralle* :D

Håper den blir bedre, pjusken!

Hilsen din sambo fra gamle dager.

C said...

Hehe :)
Det må jeg si, lenge siden! Håper det står bra til med deg. Skal ta meg tid til å lese gjennom bloggen din en av dagene det ikke står på huet her (og i dag er allerede så meget bedre) :)