Saturday, April 4, 2009

Who Am I?

Last night Dave arranged what will go down in history as the best tasting of shitty beer ever. 14 people were experimenting their way through a total of 25 different beers, none of which were particularily good. He finally had a chance to prove his point about the quality of Finnish beer, and although lacking in good drinks it was a great evening due to a brilliant congregation of people. I really like this picture of Scott, he looks like he's up to no good :)

I am feeling blue. Hug, anyone?

"And as you were, you'll be again,
to mold like clay, to break like dirt,
to tear me up in your sympathy.
You were never meant to belong to me."
Smashing Pumpkins - Crestfallen (Adore, 1998)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww.

I'm guessing by your FB status, however, that the blueness was merely hangover induced malaise and normal working service has been resumed?

C said...

Hehe :)
I woke up a little blue today as well, but watching Garden State and refreshing some long lost moves did indeed restore my equilibrium. Life's too short to not be happy :)

Enjoy winter swimming, my mad friend! I am in a state of Excel-induced frenzy right now, trying to link together files in different formats. A pox on the inconsistent business planners of the universe!