Sunday, June 29, 2008

Could Use A Miracle

I don't like games, but sometimes I nevertheless find myself in the midst of one. Sometimes even by my own design. *sigh* It takes a hell of a lot of energy to keep it up, I have to say, and I don't know if it's ever been worth it. I mean, this business with men should be getting easier now that we're all adults and know how to express ourselves, right? We should be wiser than to drag ourselves through idiotic schemes and überfancy daydreams before mustering up the courage to realise we should get a grip. As usual I have no idea how I got myself into this one, nor how to get out. Blargh. I could use some assistance here. Or hard drugs and a loaded gun, whichever is closest at hand.



I had a minor crush on Andreas Johnson back when he released Glorious. It used to drive one of my friends, Torbjørn, crazy because he didn't like Johnson at all. I never did have a crush on Tobben, but looking back that certainly would have made more sense. I wonder what happened to Andreas Johnson, he had an ok voice.

Big week coming up, with some major decisions to make. I don't know when my life became this complicated, and I'm not quite sure I like it. It annoys me no end to find that I'm becoming one of those people who makes cliché statements along the lines of "it was all so much easier back then", but have no idea how to stop it from happening. Man, am I the most confused person on the planet or am I just feeling totally over the top sorry for myself today?

Until the next time: Make someone's life easier by helping them figure out what's going on, will you? And preferrably let that someone be me. ;)

No comments: