Thursday, June 12, 2008

No Sunlight

I went on my last yarn shopping expedition today, and am now rather confident I will have to keep knitting until the day I die to get rid of all my new stash. Would be typical of me to tire of it come August. Also spent several hours on the Bridge rooftop terrace (they have apparently decided to expand into the neighbouring rooftop as well, because they were tearing the wall down) with Anne Sofie, but the sun left us after the first hour - not because of clouds but rather the permanent grey layer that covers this city.

Today I am expected to once again drink too much beer with the Norwegians (the band in D-22 were very out of tune, but the beer was good both there and in Cava, and hence yesterday was a very slow and rather hung over day), but I'll try to keep it at a minimum. Tomorrow I have to go to the super busy and extremely exhausting Wu Dao Kou clothing market to get silk thread and a dress or two, and that is likely to kill my last lust for shopping this time around. Saturday will hopefully be sunny and relaxing, so I'm all set to go home on Sunday. It will, as usual, be good to get back home.

Have planned a bunch of SEA movie nights in the coming weeks, have loads of ideas for road trips, and will go swimming as much as possible. I've missed being this energetic, weirdly enough it would seem bad air does me good :)

No comments: