Monday, April 21, 2008

I've Got 99 Problems But The Bitch Ain't One!

Damage control time!
I got an e-mail from a friend today that went as follows:

Hi Cecilie!
...
Great fun to read your blog, but I have a question. Since when did you become so obsessed with being in a relationship? I mean, your life seems to rock pretty hard without men!!! :)

...

Uh. I'm obsessed with being happy, not with being in a relationship. On the contrary, there's nothing worse than being unhappy _in_ a relationship. Will stop bitching right away and start dealing with fluffier bunny material!

Finally had the guts to unravel my weirdo first purple scarf project, and started knitting yet another scarf, and this one is going great! I'm knitting and purling and following a pattern without the slightest difficulty :D Am so proud of myself I have to upload a picture.

Still struggling with my japanese crime story Out. It got a bit better yesterday on the flight back from Paris, but there are still sooo many pages left and I would much rather start a new one. Will stick it out, though. This week is rather busy, but Thursday I will squeeze in Shine A Light - a rockumentary by Martin Scorcese on Rolling Stones. Friday I'm going clubbing, back to my alternative roots, and hence I suspect Saturday I will be hungover.

2 comments:

Deb said...

The new version of the scarf is looking great - I'm pleased you decided to frog the first one.

Nearly time for socks?

C said...

I think after a bit more of this one I'm ready for socks. Have a technique for purling now that works, and I've figured out it's not so much more difficult than knitting. I still think I might suck at hairy yarn, though, but let's see how socks work :)

How are the boyfriend socks coming along?