Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Trick Is To Keep Breathing

Knitting by pattern... Man, have I picked a hobby unsuitable for my lack of patience! Well, I am still going at it, hoping it will become easier soon. Have not broken, burnt or thrown anything out the window just yet. Will practice more this weekend.

Work is busier than ever, but good. Today I've had a revival training session of our core management philosophy, which was rather good, and tomorrow is the anniversary/brand building party. Yesterday I had a lovely dinner in Restaurant Wellamo with our supply chain management contacts, followed by a (1) beer in Memphis. Was home in time to rehearse this mornings' Sales ops presentation a couple of times. Am now rather beat, but will go to the movies to watch The Band's Visit tonight.

Today's hang-up is double standards in communications. FUCK, why can't people just say what they mean and mean what they say? There is nothing, ever, that pisses me off more than people saying one thing and then doing the exact opposite.

No comments: