Sunday, April 13, 2008

Everybody Here Is A Cloud

Not done writing today, it would seem.
I don't think I'll be posting much next week, so in the meantime you should (in addition to checking out Mesh) have a listen to Cloud Cult. I randomly stumbled on to this band last year, and I adore them. They have a sound which is slightly on the side of anything else I listen to, but in a good way. Their Meaning of 8 album from 07 is amongst my all time favorites. Apparently they are just about to release yet another record, and I can't wait :)



If you like bands like Death Cab for Cutie, The Postal Service, The Shins etc, you should like Cloud Cult. Until now I've only ever seen them list US gigs, but I hope this summer will take them to Europe. I'm prepared to do some travelling to see them.

No comments: