Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Like The Bed I'm Sleeping In

Something only a few people know about me: I have a major thing for pillows and duvets. (For natural reasons, the people that know this are mainly the ones that have shared mentioned objects with me over periods of time, so I figured it was time to share it with the wider public.) In my comfortably big IKEA (shop at Vantaa, good people!) bed I at all times have at least two duvets and two pillows. Why not settle for one? Just because, that's why. I also have a thing for blue bed linen. And that's how easy it was to share the secrets of my bedroom with the world.

I am very much looking forward to the Bon Jovi concert in June. A lot of people think I'm joking when I start ranting on about the lead singer, but I've been a fan for quite some time. His solo album Destination Anywhere (1997) is one of my favorite records, and I love his voice. I don't care for the most blatant "classic" ballads like Always and Bed of Roses, but a lot of the band tunes are good as well. Unlike many others I also enjoy the country flavor their music has had over the last years.

My hang-up with the guy originated in a liking for his voice. Believe it or not, but he held no attraction for me back in the long-haired days - I'm not a poodle fantast. In combination with the new do he's sporting these days, however, I must say his chiseled chin has made a believer out of me.

2 comments:

jimmy jackson said...

The new bed linen lines home decor stores are very nice. You can get more information about bed linen which I browsed from the internet may fetch you help. Bright shades mix patterns, floral designs and geometric shapes for a bold look in the bedroom.

C said...

:o)
Thanks for the tip, but I'll stick with IKEA for now :D