Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Child Is My Name

This material is very copyrighted by Dilbert creator Scott Adams and I'm not being a good girl by putting it up here, but maybe it'll make someone buy some of his wonderfully funny strips. One of our colleagues was presented with the following two in his table calendar last week, and they crack me up no end :D

The next strip is on Sales, and off course not nearly as amusing ;)

After studying I lived in Oslo with a friend named Kari for a while. She loved Kemopetrol (female vocalist, popish almost Lamb-like sound), and hence I ended up with one of their CDs although I ever really only loved one of their songs. We used to sit on the windowledge and drink martini bianco with ice before going to So What! to build our futures, fucked up as we might have believed them to be. I wonder if my search for a So What! replacement will ever end... That was the same summer I decided not to go to Placebo's Black Market Music tour concert in Oslo. I must have had mental problems. Anyway, today someone quite randomly told me that Kemopetrol is a Finnish band. Huh. I never had the slightest idea. Not the most studied one of my CD pamphlets, in other words.

1 comment:

kariamelie said...

Trenger ikke slike dager igjen, men en fin tid var det så absolutt :)

Kari.