Thursday, July 31, 2008

Falling Slowly

I saw Once in Tennispalatsi last night. If you like Tom McRae, or even better; Damien Rice's cooperation with Lisa Hannigan, you will love, and I repeat; love this movie. The story is good, the actors charming, the chemistry between them tangible and I'm going to buy the soundtrack. Just go see it, your life will be a little bit fuller.

Last day of the month today, and the stress level is only surpassed by the amounts of adrenaline pumping through my system. I know I will sleep like a child tonight, and tomorrow I get to start it all over again with August. One of our managers yesterday proclaimed that Sales Ops (me & my team) have energetic bottom power. What that is supposed to mean I have no idea, but I love it :D

My brother will be moving to LA in a little over one month. I am very proud of how he has decided to go after his dream, but I have to admit the big sister protective syndrome kicks in a little bit as well. Thankfully he has a good head planted on his shoulders, and is well equipped to find happiness. I wonder what it was in our upbringing that lead to this intense drive to fulfill potential and chase dreams. Whatever it was I am very thankful for it :)

This last week has been so filled with life it's almost difficult to understand how the days keep from bursting into fragments. What a lovely gem collection they would make :)

No comments: