Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It

Holy Mother of All that is Horrible and Offensive: did you have the orgy of your life the night someone decided to sign Katy Perry?

I can not even begin to describe how... _horrific_ this song is. Not only are the vocals bad, the woman (kiddo, whatever) far too made up and the song bluntly toying with everything that gets teenage boys going about girl-on-girl action, it actually suddenly made me understand why every lesbian I know is more or less scared witless of hooking up with bisexual girls. And oh, this song has been on the top of the Billboard chart.

"I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight."

"Us girls we are so magical
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist so touchable
Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent."

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl (One of the Boys, 2008)

In fact, I could quote the whole song, it's so bad. I mean, _come on_! If they'd at least given the tune to some techno bimbo with boobs the size of Texas it would have been more where it belonged, but why this? I am shellshocked.
MY EYES AND EARS FEEL DIRTY AND USED!

I haven't felt like posting with caps lock in ages. Enjoy.

(An hour or so later: Ok, if it makes more girls want to experiment I guess it's ok, but come on, it shouldn't be because it's in or because the boys like it. Ah, hell no, I still don't like this song.)

4 comments:

henrik said...

My eyes! My ears!

C said...

I know, it hurts on a fundamental level.

il bocia said...

my pc shut down when i pressed play...

sooo bad!

C said...

Hehe :) Sorry about that!