Saturday, July 26, 2008

More Like A Song

My relationship with Bright Eyes is a bit bumpy, to say the least. Their Pull My Hair, however, is a recurring good thing.

It'll seem more like a song,
and less like it's math
if you pull on my hair
and bite me like that.

Bright Eyes - Pull My Hair (Letting Off The Happiness, 1998)

I saw the Anton Corbijn exhibition in Tennispalatsi yesterday, and loved it. Some of the pictures are positively beautiful, others are just plain freaky. It was a very good and surprisingly fun way to spend half an hour, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't been yet. I might even go back before they take it down. Visit his homepage to see a list of the music videos he has made - you will find an astonishing list of my favorites. I had no idea he was behind so many of them, although I guess I should have figured he had something to do with Front's Headhunter :)



Then hung out with various laid back JD's on terraces the rest of the night, and fell asleep happier than I have been since February. Silence is not the way.

No comments: