Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thieves And Snitches

So, how many knitting projects do we have going now, my dear? Five. Mhm. Have we finished any yet? No. Mhm. Will this be a mess shortly? Probably. Good to have that cleared up.

I am trying to get our reporting structure to where I want it to be, but it's like swimming up a waterfall. Have managed to turn a couple of heads, but I must say I miss process making by dictatorship. I'll get there in the end anyway, so I wish we could do it without all the fuzz.

Going to Tallinn next Tuesday, and wanted to squeeze in Copenhagen on the Monday. That, however, did not work out, so now I have to go there May 26th - a week I hoped would be travel free as I go on summer holiday on that Friday. Two weeks off, will read, shop, knit, eat Chinese food, drink and not do anything productive (ok, maybe read a couple of e-mails). And I got my friend back :)

It had a weird JD moment the other day, as a user for some reason decided to be me for a while. It ocurred to me I have again lost track of who actually reads my blog, and am now a bit creeped out by it. Might go back to blogging anonymously.

In a couple of weeks Eurovision is upon us again. One of my not so secret vices, this is. This year's Norwegian song is a dreadful bore, but there are some other fun ones. The Russian one, for instance. Gay fest party central :D Just the kind of careless music that makes me want to dance my heart out with flowers in my hair all night, and come to think of it that's just about what I'm going to do on the 24th.

The vocalist of last year's Swedish act The Ark, Ola Salo, did this thing with Robyn for the Swedish radio station p3's Guld awards in 06. Enjoy.

7 comments:

il bocia said...

hey, what happened with the JD is really scary!
but...don't you need a password or somehting?

really bad anyway...

Hei, sori but this time I say I didn't like the song...
on the other hand from Sweden I can't stop listen to Mando Diao, so rocky-popy as I like! :)

C said...

The person didn't use my account (off course I have a password! :D), just pretended to be me. But yes, it's crap.

I'm not a big Mando Diao fan, have seen them twice but they don't really get through to me. I like The Ark, they make me smile :) Diversity of taste is what's fun about music, you can't like everything people throw at you :)

Seppó said...

Don't really know what's happened on JD, but then again who wouldn't want to be a blond norwegian chick with nice ass? :P

Anonymous said...

I was just about to lay into that track something chronic.

Only to find that it was playing twice seperated by 1/2 a second or so.

I suppose I should listen to it properly.

Oh yeah and I read this, but then again you half told me to. :p

C said...

Come on, show some respect here.

A blond norwegian chick with nice ass? What I definitely do not want is for readers of this blog to think it's ok to make sexist remarks like that, although I am sure the intention was all good.

I'd prefer it if my behind was a non-topic, if that's ok with everyone? Especially seeing as how not a single one of the readers I know about have any knowledge what so ever of the state of my ass nor any other of my body parts for that matter.

il bocia said...

Ahi ahi Seppo...
you blew it...

concord with Cecilié though, you never know who's reading...

Seppó said...

I was out of line and realize it. I appology for the comment and all the distress it might have achieved.