Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's A Small Crime, And I've Got No Excuse

Four months gone as a single girl. After being pretty sure you had the rest of your life pinned down, that's quite a bit to go. Am getting used to the daily life of it now, but am still not comfortable with the thought of being supposed to unconditionally fall again at some point. I like my life as it is now, but emotionally I had committed and that doesn't go away very easily. Also, as the best friend I have ever had I miss him more than I know how to express. At some point we seem to have gone from at least being able to talk to silent treatment.

Copenhagen today has been excellent, and I expect it will continue to be tomorrow. Still have a bit to go on tomorrow's presentation, and will have to do that in the morning before the meetings start, so with this I bid you good night.
Listen to Damien Rice and be sad. Every once in a while that's ok too.

No comments: